Interested in joining us at socials, on the slopes and on the trails? The Calgary Ski Club offers great benefits at reasonable rates. Join us in the fun!
* Family Rate - Up to two adults and their children under the age of 18 living at the same address.
** Senior Rate - Applies to individuals 65 years of age and older.
Membership - Registration Procedure
Please complete both a Membership Form and an Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Agreement. Failure to sign this waiver portion invalidates membership.
Membership registration and payment may be done one of three ways:
- Online. Click here.
- In person at any Membership Sign Up event open to the public
- Application forms and cheques payable to “Calgary Ski Club” may be mailed to the Club office at 227 Arbour Ridge Way NW Calgary, T3G 3Z3.
Memberships are valid for 12 months, and are non-refundable and non-transferable. N.S.F. cheques for membership and any event are subject to a $45 bank fee and must be reissued with 24 hours to complete membership or paid event registration.
Membership - Renewal Procedure
You will be advised, via the email address on file when your membership has expired and be invited to renew it.
- Log onto the website using your username and password. If you cannot remember it, please contact the Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (403)282-4122.
- Note: Please do not create a new registration/username, or any existing CSC Points will not be linked to the new username.
- CSC Points refers to our CSC Points Rewards system. Please see Volunteering with CSC for more information.
- Once logged in, you will be told that your membership has expired and invited to renew.
- Select the membership category you want for the coming season.
- Follow the prompts to complete payment.
- IMPORTANT: Once you have renewed your membership, please review My Profile and check that all details are correct.
- You must review and accept the Terms and Conditions and Assumption of Risk each year
- Please respond 'yes' or 'no' to receiving the Club newsletter issued twice a month. If you do not respond with a 'yes' or 'no' to the newsletter question, it will assumed you do not wish to receive it.
- If you are renewing Family memberships, please update your partner's and children's information on the site, as it is dropped from our database when your membership expires.
- Membership cards will be issued only when the Terms and Conditions and Assumption of Risk have been accepted. The card(s) will be mailed to the address in your profile.
If you do not renew on-line, you will still need to complete a Membership Form again with all registration details and sign the Informed Consent and Assumption of Risk Agreement , then mail or email them to the office. You can then pay by mailing a cheque with the forms or calling the office at (403) 282-4122 with credit card details.