Join us for a midweek Revy trip and avoid the crowds. Make this an early Christmas present to yourself.
Sun Dec 18.
Self Drive (carpool TBA) to Revelstoke. If you leave early, with the hour difference, you may get most of a day skiing.
Check into the Sandman Inn (hot tub and pool)
Mon. Dec 19
Shuttle or drive to the ski hill and ski like crazy
Apres ski social gathering TBD
Tue Dec 20
Drive or shuttle to the ski hill, ski
Wed Dec 21
Check out of Sandman,
Ski until midafternoon. Plan to leave by 3:00 to get through Golden construction in daylight. Keep the weather in mind when deciding this.
Registration - 3 parts
1) Find a ski buddy from the Ski Club to share a room. Or opt for single occupancy, or bring your family. Note they must be Ski Club members. If you do not have a roommate, please contact the organizers and they will try to match you up.
2) Via Booking.com or Expedia, register for a room at the Sandman Hotel Revelstoke -Note Special pricing is in effect until the end of August, so sign-up early. You may sign-up until Dec 15, but you will miss out on the hotel deal or may not be able to get accommodation. Please check payment details and cancellation options with Hotel. Rooms have a microwave, mini-fridge & coffee maker.
Note - you may CUSTOMIZE the booking dates to suit your schedule, i.e. you may want to drive and stay Saturday to be fresh for Sunday or stay a day or two longer.
3) Register yourself and any room-share buddy for the event on the Ski Club Calendar - link to registration below. This is the only way we can contact you and arrange meetups at the hill or for happy hour.
Lift Ticket Deals and Info
Revy has early season ski lift tickets at almost 50% discounts up to and including Dec 22.
but you must buy by Aug 31, 2022, tickets can be pre-purchased online; 4 days will cost $300 (=$75/day) for Adults and $246 (=61.50/day) for Seniors.
You may use this option or your Mountain Collective if not returning to Revy in the 22/23 season. Or another ski pass if it is a better deal.
Please note that lifts at Revy run from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. With the longest vertical, deepest snow and fantastic terrain, this resort remains one of the top ski resorts in North America.
1)The Sandman does not have breakfast, but a Denny's is across the road.
2) Since this is self-drive, you may prefer to arrive in Revelstoke on Saturday, while others might prefer to leave Calgary early Sunday am to arrive at the mountain for a slightly later start. Bear in mind that you GAIN an hour driving to Revy (e.g. leaving Calgary at 6:00 am will get you to Revy for 10:00 am. Similarly, on your drive home, you will need to add an extra hour allowing for the time zone change).
3) If you do not have a roommate and want to share a room, please contact one of the Event Hosts. They will attempt to set you up with a roommate to share the costs and the drive. Or you may elect to go it alone or book for your family.
May the pow be with you!