This event is for novice and intermediate skiers who want to ski Blue and Green runs at a slow to moderate speed. Fresh snow is predicted with a high of -9, so not too cold.
We will ski a variety of blue and green runs in the morning and depending on skill levels we may break into smaller groups in the afternoon.
Self Drive. Meet at Lake Louise @ 9:30 at the "meeting place" (approx. 50 meters to your right at bottom of stairs, past ski racks) with your boots on ready to make some turns.
I will be wearing a bright yellow toque over my helmet at the meeting spot.
Please check the Lake Louise website for any restrictions:
- You must dress in your vehicle and leave bags at your vehicle.
- You must reserve your spot for lift tickets in advance Reserve your ticket at Lake Louise
- seating for lunch is limited and limited to 20 minutes, so you may want to eat in your car, or bring a snack and eat a little later
- masks are required in any of the base areas and in lift lines.
- you should ride the lifts within your comfort level - if you prefer to ride alone that is OK or you may elect to ride with another person or persons if you are comfortable in doing so.
_ please respect other peoples need for spacing and comfort on lifts.
Please read our Covid Info
Remember - the meet time is at the hill - ready to ski.
Please register if you plan to attend so we know to expect you. If you don't sign up we won't look for you.