This trail follows the bank of the Bow River, which is the loveliest novice trail you will ever ski. There are no hills to climb and the views of the Bow River and surrounding area and peaks are outstanding.
Please be aware if there is inclement weather forecasted on the day of the event, it may be rescheduled and / or cancelled.
• Events are subject to cancellation or change on short notice due to changes in government
• No carpooling - meet at trailhead or at a junction and convoy to trailhead.
• No food / snack sharing.
• Bring your own wipes and hand sanitizer and a mask.
• Social distancing and any other rules set out by authorities must be followed. Please respect
• Washrooms may not be available - please be prepared to pack out what you bring in, such as
Toilet paper, etc.
• Please make yourself aware of the risks in participating in this sort of event and decide
• Don`t forget the usual items; bear spray, proper clothing, water, food, equipment and first aid kit.
• Trip participants are asked to provide their cell contact information and emergency contact
information to the trip coordinator, prior to, due to the 'meet at trail head' requirement.
• Please do not sign up if you are experiencing any flu like, cold, or Covid19 symptoms.
Distance: 7 Kilometer Loop / Approximately 2 to 4 hours
Elevation Gain: Nil
Travel Distance: 182.5 Kilometers One Way (2 Hours)
Difficulty Level: Easy / Moderate
Rendevous Point: North Edworthy Park, northeast corner. Please arrive 15 minutes before to check in and that a vehicle convey can be arranged, as we will be leaving at 8:00 a.m. sharp.
Event Coordinators: For inquiries, please contact the event coordinator Lori at (403) 283-7386 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. On the day of the event, call or text me at (403) 803-2953 if your plans have changed.
Guest Policy: The Club is currently discouraging guests of a member, from outside the club, attending an event at this time due to the pandemic situation and potential liability issues. Once the government has lifted and has relaxed restrictions, guests are more than welcome to attend two events, as per the Calgary Ski Club Policy.