|The CSC Membership year runs from September 1st through to August 31st. All Memberships purchased are valid until August 31st, 2013.
“Fresh Tracks” Membership
Purchase your membership between September 1st and November 30th:
“Snow Base” Membership
Purchase your membership between December 1st and March 14th:
“Warm Weather” Membership
Purchase your membership between March 15th and August 31st:
- Up to two adults at the same address and their children
- Ages 17 and under
– Ages 65 and older
CSC Points refers to our CSC Points Rewards system. Please see Volunteering with CSC
for more information.
- Memberships year is from September 1st until August 31st
- Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Registration and payment for memberships may be done 3 ways:
- Cheques for memberships can be made payable to “Calgary Ski Club” and applications mailed to the club office.
- Please use the following NEW mailing address, which is also shown on the above membership forms:
P O Box 36095, RPO Lakeview
- N.S.F. cheques for membership and any event are subject to a $25 bank fee and must be reissued with 24 hours to complete membership
- Membership forms include a MANDATORY Waiver.
- Failure to sign this waiver portion invalidates membership
- Any Members wishing to join CSC before an activity must complete a membership application and signed waiver 1 day prior before an event/activity, agreements signed immediately before an activity will not be accepted
- All Guests must complete a separate registration and signed waiver before joining an activity. For more information see our Guest policy here.