- For Bus Chartered Extended Trips you must arrive 30 minutes before departure time stated to register, load and park.
- For Airline Chartered Extended Trips you must arrive 2 hours before at the airport for group check in.
- Late arrivals must notify their trip coordinator the day of departure if delayed.
- If not notified, the trip will depart as scheduled and any Members/Guests left behind will be responsible for making their own arrangements to catch-up with the trip at their own cost.
- CSC is not responsible for making any travel arrangements if flights or buses are missed.
- Walk-ups are NOT permitted to register and pay on the day of departure for Extended Trips.
- Each Extended trip has its own on sale and cut-off dates for registration, please read the Events Calendarcarefully for detailed dates for each trip.
- As a benefit of membership, each Extended trip is open for registration first to Members and then to Guests up to 2 weeks later.
- Guests may participate in a maximum of 2 trips, pay a guest fee and must sign a waiver for each trip they attend. After participating in 2 trips, the Guest MUST become a member to continue participating in the club.
- For more Guest information please see our Guest policy.
Registration for an Extended trip may be done 3 ways:
- Register and Pay online.
- Download trip registration form and mail with deposit to the CSC Office (or call and make appointment with our Office to drop it off in person).
- Register and pay at open houses/socials in person
Late registrations beyond the cut off date must pay FULL trip cost and only allowed if accommodation is available.
Note: Registration is not available by fax or email to our director.
Deposits and Payments
- All Extended trips require a deposit to secure a reservation however you are not considered fully booked on a trip until FULL payment is received and processed.
- A $100 NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE deposit is required at time of booking for Bus Chartered Extended Trips.
- A $300 NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE deposit is required at time of booking for Airline Chartered Extended Trips.
- Deposits can be made online or by cheque made payable to “Calgary Ski Club”.
- All payments must be received by final cut off date to qualify for an Extended Trip. Please check our Events Calendar carefully for trip dates and details.
- Final payment can be made online or by cheque made payable to “Calgary Ski Club.” The cheque can either be dropped off in person to our Downhill Director at any of our Open Houses or mailed to the CSC office at: 901-11 Ave N.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2M 0C2.
- Post-dated Cheques for final payment are accepted and can be dated for cut off date.
- A $25 fee applies for all NSF cheques and cheques must be reissued within 24 hours. Failure to reissue any cheque results in implied cancellation from the trip.
- For full details of our Payment, Trip, Cancellation and Guest policies, click here.